Thursday, May 16, 2013

Momma's Day 2013

Early mornin' Momma's Day Breakfast in Bed...someone wasn't quite "up" yet ;-)
(see bottom left corner of pic - hee, hee)
Will loves him some Romey cuddle...and apparently some Abby cuddle too
(thankfully these two have always gotten along super)
(My FB prayer)
Dear Lord, thank You for entrusting me with these four precious souls...may I make You proud, and may I cherish every moment. 
p.s. Please make time slow down...it's going WAY.TOO.FAST
(sorry for the 3 different shots...the sun was so bright we kept trying different angles)
My Girlies
One Word for the Mom of these 2 Boys: LUCKY
Abs and her Romey girl
Oh how I love this lil' guy! His passion 4 life makes my heart go pitter patter...
Ella's homemade chocolate concoction made just for me :-)
BEST CARDS EVER this year - all were so unique to each of my loves
Helping Daddy prepare for my special dinner
Greg prepared dinner for me tonight...the entire dinner! (this.is.HUGE!) He even looked up a marinade recipe and grilled one of my fave's ~ kabobs! We also dined on a delicious spinach and strawberry salad and almond rice pilaf...YUMMY! For dessert ~ an ice cream sundae bar thanks to Ella "Cherry and Sprinkle Lover" Ruley. ;-)
My invitation for some M's Day Performances
"Oh How He Loves Us" by Ella Bella
Romes had to join in on the fun
"Stuck Like Glue" by Abby Lou
"You are Beautiful" by Will

“Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else's happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you're not sure what the right thing is...and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.”― Donna Ball

No comments: