Monday, May 13, 2013

Surprise Spa & Sushi

Saturday, May 11th, 2013
Surprise Spa Day to celebrate our dear friend's 40th
Sangria, cheese tray, veggies, fruit and of course a sweet treat!
(shout out to my Abby for making the personalized scripture card)
B thought Steph was taking her for a pedi alone...
Instead, she is crowned *Birthday Princess!
Precious Friends
Pamper Time
double the fun! ;-)
I've always called Brent "B" - so when I saw this bracelet at Initial Outfitters, I knew it was the perfect gift from me to her!
Forever Friends 
Part II of our B'day Surprsie
In the Raw South with even more Friends :-)
Christina's famous Peanut Butter Cupcakes...ummm
*SURPRISE!!!!
xoxoxo's
The Gals
Tried a new roll..."Inferno"
#lookslikeafetus
Kept sneaking bites of Lizzy's "Gregasm" roll ;-)
Steph got B the cutest candy bucket with a poem about turning 40
Time for Birthday dessert! 
(my favorite part)
coconut cream pie (along with key lime pie)
Party Favors ~ thanks Caci!
Brent reminds me of this golden, sparkly Cross ~ she shines in all that she does!
Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend of 11 Years!!

No comments: