Monday, June 6, 2011

*~My Heart Warmer turns 10~*

A daughter is a beautiful reflection of God's grace.

~Lynn Pena            


"A daughter is, a joy bringer, a heart warmer, a memory maker; a daughter is love."


My Abby is all of the above and more. I often wonder what I did to deserve such an amazing daughter. I truly feel like it is only by the Grace of God that I was blessed with such a warm, loving, calm & collected piece of sweetness. She has been known to calm me down when I get out of sorts. She tends to her baby brother as if she bore him herself. Her smile lights up a room. Her heart is open to all that God has for her...she is easily guided, almost always content, and daily encourages me. She is truly a "heart warmer" to our family. We are so grateful to God for the 10 years of *Sunshine that she has brought to our lives! 

My Hope & Prayer for You:
"Be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God."
1 Peter 3:4 
*~HaPpY 10th BiRtHdAy AbBy LoU!~*

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

Happy Birthday to Abby!
When I first saw the title, I thought it said, "My Heart Warmer turns 101."
LOL.