Monday, March 2, 2015

Night out with 00G

As I opened my Bible on Tuesday, February 17th, I found this chic little envelope and invite poking out...My love, aka "OOG," was inviting me to a James Bond themed Black Tie Party.
Friday, February 27th
After a very hard two weeks of intense work on a Matilda Jane re-sale event, my home clothing sale and then my Just Between Friends sale, it was super exciting to get dressed up and have a fancy night out with my handsome man.
Any excuse to wear my red "Paris" lipstick is a good thing! :-)
 Abby Lou was our pre-party photographer...she got us from nearly every angle in the house!
Southern Hills had a Martini Bar made entirely out of ice! It was so dang cool, but so dang cold!!! 
 G holding his "shaken, not stirred" Bond Martini 
(looked so chic, but tasted ickkk!)
Look who was at the party?!!
Even the desserts had a 007 theme going...and yes, as always, I had one of everything ;-)
This came after champagne, appetizers, and a yummy salmon & filet mignon dinner. This plate of sweet goodness was paired with a decaf coffee topped off with Baileys...yummo!
Dave and the Wavetones rocked the stage while me and 00G rocked the dance floor!
(wish we had an action shot...we were out there at least 45 minutes! yeah baby!!)
I loved every minute of holding this guy tight all night...
Our cute mirrored frame *Party Favor
Despite being a bit reluctant about getting out on a 15 degree snowy night, it turned out to be such a wonderfully fun evening. Thank you goes to my oh so debonair hubs for whisking me away! xo

No comments: