Wednesday, February 19, 2014

From Vegas to Home...Celebration Cont.

February 1st, 2014
Despite us still feeling 25, my best friend and hubby turned the BIG 4-0.
We began the celebration in Vegas...and ended it
at our Home * Sweet * Home
just in time to get xoxo's from Miss Romey and the rest of the gang
Mimi and Abby did such a great job of getting the house decorated...and Oma homemade my love's very favorite b'day dessert - Boston Creme Pie! (yes, it's actually a cake)
Gift Time!
O got Big Daddy some Red Bullet...his very fave beverage
O was so excited about his picking nose b'day card!
Abby got some of G's favorite items: beef jerky, Swiss rolls, and then a Subway and QT card to use for weekday lunch 
Greg's new Michael Kors lamb leather coat
(from me, his Momma and my parents)
 Our firstborn with his Dade
Even Romey had a card for Daddy. :-)
It was Romey Ireland's Birthday too! She turned the big One!
Oma and Abby picked her up a doggie cupcake at the Dog Dish.
The Fam 
(minus Ella who had a close friend's b'day slumber party...and middle children do not miss a social event! Trust me! ;-) )
He still makes my heart go pitter patter
Make a Wish!
My Dad was SO proud of his customized Nacho Libre card...I couldn't even get him to stop chuckling for a pic!
One of my Dad's best yet...
The Kids made a Poster of the "40 Reasons Why We Love You"
One More B'day Surprise
Basket of 40 Cards and Letters from close friends and family...so fun and meaningful hearing him read them aloud. Just more confirmation of the Ahhhmazing Man that I married!
Met this boy 26 years ago at the Bishop Kelley freshman lock in...always had a magnetic pull to him which began with a 2 year friendship and then ended with a 6 year courtship. We are now 17 1/2 years into the most incredible marriage and love story ever. I truly don't deserve any of the goodness that God has given me, but I count my blessings every.single.day. I fall more in love with this phenomenal Man of God with each passing year. He is by far THE BEST GIFT I have ever received. My Birthday wish is for him to feel the depth of the love I have for him each day for the rest of his life...that I can fill his heart and his days with everything good.

No comments: