Thursday, August 8, 2013

GNO 2 TS!

After much, and I mean MUCH, searching and drama, I was able to score (3) tickets to the upcoming Taylor Swift concert (thanks to my awesome friend Ash!)
Took my girlies out on a date to the new Andy's Frozen Custard to reveal the *Big News
(this note was under their napkins)
EXCITED girlies!
Getting prettied up
Photo op before heading downtown

Cheesy guitar leg pic
Ella, Charlotte, Greer and Abby
(our dates)
Dinner at El Guapo DT
Ice Cream!
Abby ran into her friend Hannah from NLR camp
(who happens to be one of my Pi Phi sister's daughters)
Divas
Sooooo excited for the concert to start!!!
RED
*Let the Show Begin!!
Taylor came right by us on this moving mini stage!
Finale: "Never ever gettin' back together!"
What a FABULOUSLY FUN night we had!! Taylor put on a FANTASTIC show! 
A Forever Memory for my Girls and I to Share...

No comments: