Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Fun with Family

Friday, July 19th, 2013
Such fun was had when we got the chance to have some of our nephews over to swim and hang out!
This is Grant (13) with my Will (14). They've been buds their whole life. They usually go to Shepherds Fold together each summer, but unfortunately, Will was not able to go this year due to 2 church camps and all his golf commitments. :-(
This is Austin (almost 5) and my Owen (6 1/2). They, too, are buds who I wish were able to spend more time together. Austin lives in Edmond so we only get to see him a few times a year.
Our Special Guest of Honor for the day...*GRANDMA! I was so delighted to have her out to watch the kids swim...it was so good for her spirit.
 Here's a little glimpse of the "pool show" she watched...
 Will flying in
Miss Ella was the "Server" of the snack cart. :-)
Lunch Time! 
I'm still giggling about Will saying it was "the best" sandwich I've ever made! All I did was buy a loaf of everything flavored French Bread...I guess it tasted far better than the typical whole wheat bread we have. :-} And, oh...the homemade Porter Peach Cobbler that my Mom brought...still humming.
Cousin Pic
(Owen, Grant, Austin, Will, Ella) 
Giving thanks to God for carving out this special day with those we Love

No comments: