Sunday, June 30, 2013

Late Night Blessing

I am up late (way too late) tonight working on some photo editing and various to do list items, and I ran across this photo taken on my 39th Birthday...just 15 days ago.
My heart stopped.
Look at these kids...how was I so lucky to be blessed with each one of those blue eyed beauties! I cannot believe they are all mine!!
(My very favorite part of the pic is that even my Bella is showing teeth - she's super into closed mouth smiles lately.)
This post is dedicated to my Abba Father...the One responsible for all the LOVE in my life.
My cup truly overfloweth with gratitude...
(Did I mention I'm married to the most amazing man who I also must thank - without him...none of my cherished children would be here.)
The older I get...the more I want to soak up every single second.
"The Joy of the Lord is My Strength."
Nehemiah 8:10

No comments: