Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sweet 16

Yet another anniversary has snuck up on us...where has the time gone?!
Wasn't it just our 15??
This is my honey and I on our way out for the evening. 
Our trained 11 yr old daughter is our photographer. :-)
We tried our local Waterfront Grill for the first time. Fabulous atmosphere and really yummy food! I ate a month's worth of sodium when I finished my platter o' sushi, but it was well worth it! 
Best gift of the night - custom photo book of our Ireland trip...most fun we have ever had on a trip - that is, thanks to our CA Amigo's! I was gifted with some pretty Nadri jewels from Nordstrom's Anniversary sale...I almost always pick out jewelry for gifts - it's sooo my love language! :-)
Every passing year I grow more and more in love with my man. I was just praising God this morning during worship for allowing me to be by his side for a lifetime. I truly don't know what I did to deserve him...actually, the truth is, I don't. That's how BIG God's Grace is...how BIG His Love is...no one can outgive God. He has poured out more blessings on my life than I could have ever imagined. 
And I am forever grateful.
I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is Mine.
Song of Solomon 6:3

No comments: