Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ella's Drama Debut!

My Mom asked me a couple of weeks ago if Ella could attend a choir camp at her church. I, of course, said yes. So...the adventure ensued.
Ella basically moved in with my mom ("Oma") for a week! She attended the choir camp from 9 am - 2 pm, Monday through Friday - with the final performance on Sunday morning.
My mom couldn't wait to inform me that Ella tried out for the "Narrator" role. Ella, my daughter who is known as the quietest in our family. Ella, who often won't look a new person in the eye to say hello.
Needless to say, we couldn't wait to see her performance!
We were absolutely blown away by our daughter's performance! Not only was she a fantastic Narrator, but she also sang a beautiful solo!! We were so so proud of her! She definitely has a bold side to herself that we had never seen...what a joy it is to see God reveal hidden talents. :-)
*Added Bonus: Getting to see Grandma and give her a Big Hug!!

No comments: