Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Bit Behind...

I have to do a little self intervention this oh so beautiful July evening. I love pictures. I love journaling. I love creating memories. Thus, I love blogging for my family. It is a way for me to preserve special moments in our lives.

I am beyond behind on blogging about all the awesome happenings in our lives this summer. It has been full of some of the most exciting trips, camps, dinners, birthdays, newly learned skills, hysterically funny encounters, the list goes on and on... But, between road trips, VBS, sewing lessons, swim lessons, golf rounds, library trips, runs to Sams to load up on more food, piano lessons, play dates, Bible Study, etc. Momma just has not been able to catch her breath!

So, my goal is to, bit by bit, try to at least summarize some of the above. They will not be in chronological order perhaps...they will not be as detailed as I like...not all the pictures will be included...and they will most certainly not be categorized in the correct month...since I am behind...but, they will hopefully get here...eventually. I'm praying.

For my family, who I love and adore...Momma will do her best. I want you to be able to look back and read about and see what an INCREDIBLE JOURNEY God has provided for us!

XOXO,
Mom

No comments: