Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK I

So, we're just a few days in...but, we've already had so much fun on Spring Break!
Here are a few of our Happenings:

Ella's Barber Shop

Abby's 1st time to Roller Skate ~ I couldn't resist getting out there and showing her some of my old moves...don't worry, I refrained from backward skating & putting a comb in my pocket!
Abby getting the hang of it all...
(Okay, for some unknown reason, this pic wants to turn sideways...even though it is not this way in my saved folder. STRANGE!)
Abby & her closest pal from school
Okay, here's a little glimpse of the DRAMA that can occur at my house...just take a lookie at how animated my little ladies can be!



Fortunately, the animation is typically ALL SMILES :)
And here's another little Ruley who doesn't hold back in front of a camera :)
(This is him on the way to his 1st Dentist appt)
Abby Lou is the 1st to be checked out by our favorite dentist...
and little man is the Finale ~ no fear on his face!
Wonder what he's thinking about??
Probably all the candy he'll be eating when this is all over. :)
Next was the Matilda Jane Trunk Show at our house
We just love looking at it all...
Ahhh...it's almost as good as chocolate.
Owen macking on precious P. before she headed back home
Okay, I'm not trying to brag...but I have to tell you, my girls are the SWEETEST SISTERS in the whole wide world. Their relationship is everything I dreamed it would be!
They dug through drawers to find outfits that were just alike to go play outside in. They wanted to be "twins" & wanted me to take a picture of them so they could remember it.
Seriously...am I the most blessed Momma ever?!!!
Can't wait to see what the rest of the weeks has in store for us...Lots of dear friends, cousins, sisters, food, and FUN!!

Stay tuned for a SpRiNg BrEaK II post!


4 comments:

@nnie said...

hey girl! looks like you are off to a great start! Have funnnnn!

ThatsBaloney said...

Your kids' dentist is super hot. Is he taken? LOL.

momof4kr said...

I'm afraid he is...sorry Charlie!

Ro said...

Fun!! Love the girls sweet pics, that is so cool!