Wednesday, May 13, 2009

JOYCE MEYER is comin' to T-TOWN!


JOYCE MEYER TULSA CONFERENCE



If you have never heard my Joyce speak, you simply MUST make one of the below conferences times! I call her my "daily vitamin". She is so anointed. God uses her to disciple millions and millions of people. She has a worldwide ministry that gives back in HUGE ways.

Joyce is on t.v. several times daily if you want to see her in your own home...but, I do HIGHLY encourage you to try to make at least part of the Tulsa Conference. Use it as an excuse to go eat at some fun Brookside or Downtown restaurant! :)

I will definitely be attending the Friday night session if anyone wants to meet up. Hoping to make the other sessions as well!

Did I mention that admission is FREE?!!

SCHEDULE: Thursday, May 14th 7:00 pm
Friday, May 15th 10:00 am & 7:00 pm
Saturday, May 16th 10:00 am


http://www.joycemeyer.org/OurMinistries/Conferences/default.htm

Schedule is subject to change. Each session will include a powerful message from Joyce, and
Delirious? will be leading worship. Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Doors will open two hours prior to each session, so be sure to arrive early so you can grab a seat and have time to check out the resource tables. (FYI: I was told each session will last 2.5-3 hrs)

3 comments:

Ro said...

I want to go Friday night..let me know if you can meet up.

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just arrived in Tulsa for the conferences. I'll be working as a volunteer at the Resource Table if you're interested in meeting. I'm Rachel! Come and ask for me!LOL

momof4kr said...

I'll be lookin' for you Rachel! :)