Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Few "Joyce-isms"

A Few Treasures I gathered at the Joyce Meyer Conference this Weekend:

*Feed on God's Word like you're a starving person (Ps 119:17)
*Know how to separate your "who" from your "do
*You want to know that because of you, someone else's life is better
*Nothing changes for God if I'm obedient, but everything changes for me
*Learn to seek God's Face and not His Hand - GOOD ONE, huh?!
"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God"
*Be a God Pleaser, not a man pleaser
*God's Grace is not an excuse to live a sloppy life, it's a reason not to
*When you invite the Holy Spirit to fill every room in your "house", that means YOU have to
move out!
*It's easier to DO something than to BE something...we are to BE living testimonies
*As a Christian, the one thing we don't want to do is NOTHING
*God accepts us as where we are, but doesn't want us to stay there
*Our #1 Goal in life should be: TO LOVE PEOPLE
*We need to strive to put a smile on God's face :)
"God smile on you and gift you,
God look you full in the face and make you prosper."
Numbers 6:25

2 comments:

@nnie said...

Thanks Katie for sharing the ever-wise thoughts of Joyce.
I was convicted on the very first treasure….I find myself “feeding” on other things: magazines, TV, etc. That’s junk food. Seriously. If I want real food that is going to truly nourish me, I need to crave His word!!! And follow up by feeding on it all day everyday. Also, need to remember the one that says, “Learn to seek God’s face, not His hand.” Glad you got to be fed this weekend and Seek His Face, my friend!

momof3girls said...

love your list of wisdom from Joyce - thanks for sharing!