Sunday, October 5, 2008

Everybody Loves Mimi

You may be able to relate to one of the below quotes.
Me, not so much.

Adam was the luckiest man; he had no mother-in-law.

Just got back from a pleasure trip: I took my mother-in-law to the airport

If you have a mother-in-law with only one eye and she has it in the center of her forehead, don't keep her in the living room

I happened to be blessed with the WORLD'S GREATEST MOTHER-IN-LAW. Seriously. She is nothing like the M-in-L from Everybody Loves Raymond. Nothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rather, she is the MOST loving, caring, fun, fabulous, witty, ROCKIN' Mother in Law.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We had a ball tonight celebrating this incredible woman's life at my sister in law Gayle's house. The grandkids were in hog heaven! From football, to jumping rope to Aunt Cindy's homemade baked fudge...yummo!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mimi LOVES her grandkids in a way like no other grandmother I know. The sacrifices she makes for her children and grandchildren are unprecedented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Men are what their mothers made them." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Mimi ~ My heart will forever overflow with gratefulness for the gift of your son. Thank you for raising up the most Amazing Man, Husband, Friend & Father.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother
. ~Oprah Winfrey

Thank you for being a 2nd Mom to me for the past 18 1/2 years. I simply cannot imagine my life without you in it.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hoping one day my daughter in law's can feel about me the way I feel about you.

*~UNCONDITIONAL LOVE~*
[Siggie.png]

3 comments:

@nnie said...

That is one of the sweetest, most heartfelt things I have EVER read about a mother-in-law! Wow! You are amazingly blessed. On another note... is Abby the next Michael Jordan? Look how HIGH she is jumping over that rope!!! ? !!!

Ro said...

What a great day! Love all the pics!

Susie said...

What a great post!! I heart my M-I-L, too!!