Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby Sis Baby Shower

My girls and I spent all weekend preparing for Aunt Kerri's Baby Shower 
for her soon to be Baby Girl
Sunday, October 19th, 2014
Oma made cupcakes
Our homemade Diaper Cake

Aunt Teresa made darling Cake Pops

even Romey had her "Pink" on!
My girls were so excited to be a part of this special day
(I even let Ella skip cheer practice!)
baby pictures of Kerri & Kreston
Emma, Ella and Lauren
Abby and Aunt Courtney
Kerri and her dear friend Melissa (with her 1 week old baby boy!)
The Sista's 
(missing Amy who was out of town at a soccer tourn)
Aunts and Nieces
Kerri with the Hostesses
My Lil Sis and I
Truth
Nora, Aunt Jeanie, Aunt Debi and Becki
El enjoying the yummies
Now Abby gets her turn :-)
Mimi found her way to the new baby...of course! :-)
Kerri's Adorbs niece Gus 
The Goods
The lil' nursing onesie that Abby found for baby girl
Ella's outfit for baby girl
Grandma's famous pink blanket
Sarah and Baby Eli
Ker with her two BF's from Metro
Gus trying to get in on the girl pic...she's down to her skivvies due to a lil' too much sugar for her 1st time...no more details needed if you know what I mean ;-)
The nieces
Party Favors
"She's ready to Pop!"
(Good thing we had Kerri's shower when we did...Miss Marilyn arrived just two days later!)

No comments: