Monday, May 12, 2014

15th Mothers Day

Twas the Night before Mother's Day...and My Abby Lou cleaned the kitchen while Daddy & I were on a date...now that's a GREAT gift!!!
a few of my other goodies the next morning...
Flowers from my main squeeze...and a beautiful drawing from my baby boy
homemade chocolate cake ball & pretzel sticks made by Miss El
Pei Wei lunch after church with Grandma, Oma
and Mimi
The whole gang (photocreds Daddy)
So thankful for this precious lady...if it weren't for her, I wouldn't have my beloved
and there's nothing better than you own Momma
both of these ladies have played a large role in raising me into the woman I am today...so grateful for all that they have done for me as well as my children
and we can't forget Miss Romey...my newest baby :-)
Oh how I love these four...
Truly a Prayer Come True from the Good Lord Above!

No comments: