Thursday, September 19, 2013

Girls of Grace VII

Girls of Grace, VII
This is the 7th year for our beloved group of Godly Girls called "Girls of Grace" to convene together once a month. We dine on a delicious dinner, fellowship, and then have a meaningful discussion on something related to us growing in Grace. Our time together is based on the following scriptures:
"Each one should use whatever gift she has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's Grace to its various forms. I Peter 4:10
"But grow in the Grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:18
"May our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His Grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word." 2 Thes 2:16-17
"Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the Grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed." I Peter 1:13

I adore each one of these girls so very much. They all hold a part of my heart as I get to live out life with them by my side. So grateful for God gifting me with their friendships.
(*Romey was included in our group last night...she's our newest member!) ;-))

No comments: