Friday, January 27, 2012

A Royl Invalope

Last night, as my hubby and I headed to bed 
(after a long 7 days of single parenting for me - just picked up my better half from airport earlier in evening)
we found an envelope under our pillows.
Not just ANY envelope...a "Royl invalope" ;-)
To: you (smiley faces)
p.s. write back
Within the Royl invalope, was a very important letter drafted by a very important Princess:
1. Part of letter
Dear Mom and Dad, 
Please Throw me a party. A surprise party like I wake up one morning and I have a new room and you come in with a tray of cookies and milk and yummy waffles. I'm trying better at getting all Trees (threes) on my report card. I love you so much. I will also give you a good massage.
 2. Part of letter
I know how you like doing that.
Love, resposable (responsible) Ella
p.s. on my birthday Please?
What should our response letter look like? Oh my! :-}

2 comments:

ellen said...

Oh my goodness! Letters from my littles are my all time favorite! I think your response should be in the form of a scroll of some sort. And do y'all have a trumpet by any chance? :) Your hubby could announce you as you deliver her highness the yummy waffles. Over the top maybe, but that's what memories are made of. Right? :)

Honey Bee Mama said...

oh my gosh! this is so so very priceless in SO many ways! you must laminate it and preserve it. bless her little heart "with a new room and yummy waffles...on my birthday please." PRECIOUS! and you know...i wouldn't mind having a birthday like that!!