Sunday, September 4, 2011

Perfect Pairings ~ Romans 15:14

I wish I had time to go back through my 37,000 (seriously) digital pictures to find a picture of Will & Abby at almost the exact same ages doing the exact same thing - except I think Will was in a tutu!
As inconvenient as it was to grab the camera at the time I saw Ella & Owen do this, it was an absolute must...and here's why:
These two are not known for playing joyfully together. No, instead, they are known for having a serious case of *sibling rivalry.
I actually think deep down that there is an amazing love connection going on...and I caught them letting it all out!!  :-)
This brought such happiness to a Momma's Heart
(Note: it's quite obvious Owen was NOT meant to be a girl...just ain't working for ya little man!)
Now I have digital proof of brother & sister bonding - can't u just see it on their rehearsal dinner video's one day?!!
My brothers and sisters, I am sure that you are full of goodness. What you know is complete. You are able to teach one another. 
Romans 15:14

No comments: