Sunday, February 27, 2011

Perfect Pairings ~ Proverbs 6:20-22

Yesterday we celebrating my lifelong best friend's son Hampton's 4th Birthday.
I pray that these two little dudes are blessed with the kind of friendship that their Mommies have. It's a priceless gift.
In the mean time...this little rascal was a hoot at the party! I could go on and on...but, let's just sum it up with he put on half the party attendee's glow neclaces & bracelets, mooched food off of two different adult's plates (one whom he didn't even know!), told everyone he was going to beat "Samson" (a.k.a. "Hampton") at bowling, the list goes on and on...He never ceases to entertain!!
My son, keep your father’s command
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
Bind them always on your heart;
fasten them around your neck.
When you walk, they will guide you;
when you sleep, they will watch over you;
when you awake, they will speak to you.

Proverbs 6:20-22
I think my little guy needs some reminding of these scriptures! :-)

No comments: