Sunday, February 6, 2011

Perfect Pairings ~ II Chronicles 4:11

Wow...my poor husband has spent hours upon hours shoveling and re-shoveling our driveway. Not only is it slanted, but it doesn't see sun...thus, it retains a layer of ice until oh...April or so, if we don't do something about it.
Couldn't get my Big Girl up the driveway on Friday...you can see that she slid down the street until Big Daddy put in an hour or so of hard physical labor, along with the help of a neighbor getting her back home.
Makes me oh so grateful to have my hubby here. He has been working like a dog this week and the kids & I appreciate him so.
And Huram also made the pots and shovels and sprinkling bowls. So Huram finished the work he had undertaken for King Solomon in the temple of God.
II Chronicles 4:11

1 comment:

@nnie said...

ahhhh, such a blessing to have daddy home! tom was gone the entire time we had the ice storm a couple years back; that was so hard. I have been doubly thankful to have him home this time, and glad yours was able to get home and take care of his fam. Get ready to hunker down for the next go round. (!)