Friday, January 14, 2011

Flashback Friday ~ Jan 05

Wow! It is SO WILD to look back 6 years ago this January and see what was going on in my life...I had a 5 yr old, 3 yr old and 11 month old!
Ella was sooo tiny that we STILL bathed her in the sink!
(She weighed only 16 lbs at her 1 yr appt)
Ella was the World's BEST Baby! She was super sweet, always content, and truly an absolutely JOY! I do remember loving finally having a "big" family of five. I longed for each of my babies...but, I remember the jump from 4-5 being such a meaningful move for me.
And, I do recall having the Time of My Life dressing my two girls!! The excitement is still going today...just not near as cutesy...and hardly ever matching. :-)
Soooo much has happened since Jan '05...and, as much as I miss having babies, I wouldn't trade where I am now for anything! Seeing all of my kids' personalities & talents unfold is like having lifelong tickets to the best Broadway Show in town!!

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the BIG things.

2 comments:

@nnie said...

old pictures are loads of fun...
darling, darling kiddos...
they've grown so much!

lindab said...

I am so sorry that most of my children's babyhood and young childhood that the Poloroid was the camera of choice.. They are now faded, darkened and as I think back they weren't that good in the first place. Your kids are adorable.