Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Best Birthday Gift Ever

You might think I was going to share about what a wonderful birthday I had, and how my husband went above and beyond to bless me like he never has before.
The birthday decor, the yummy food, the new, beautiful piece of furniture...all meaningless next to the Birthday Gift God had in store for me.
Little did I know that the Book of Life was about to have another name added to it. A name that holds a special place in this Momma's heart.

Abigail Kathryn Ruley

It's a good thing I was too tired to go on a walk last night...I would have missed out on
my beloved and I, joined in hands with our first born daughter, praying that simple, yet life changing prayer.
A prayer that allows one to unwrap and enjoy the best gift ever created...Salvation.

But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.
—John 1:12

3 comments:

momof3girls said...

Ahhh!!! That is the best gift every!!! How exciting for you Abby!!! That brings tears to my eyes!

MS said...

It made me tear up too. Thank you Jesus for this little sister!!

Amanda Herrold said...

How wonderful!!!! Congratulations to my new sister-in-Christ!