Sunday, February 14, 2010

Perfect Pairings ~ Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I just want to pronounce to the world that I am in love.
I am in love with the boy who stole my heart at age 15.
I am in love with the young man who courted me until age 21.
I am in love with the man I married at age 22.
I am in love with the man who is the Father of my four beautiful children.
I am in love with a man after God's own heart.
If you ever asked me the greatest gift I've ever received in my life?
It's him.
Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm. For love is as strong as death, its jealousy as enduring as the grave. Love flashes like fire, the brightest kind of flame. Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned.
Song of Solomon 8:6-7

*~*Happy Valentine's Day~*

If we could only grasp the depth of God's love for us...we would forever be changed.

1 comment:

L stewart said...

What a great post! There is not another human relationship that should be more important than a husband and wife. What an example you both set for others!!!!