Monday, October 12, 2009

Love Revolution


It is Joyce Meyer's ~LOVE REVOLUTION~ week.
http://theloverevolution.com/love/

I am inspired. I hope it inspires you too.

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."
Hebrews 10:24

Joyce has mentored and discipled me in ways nobody else has over the past nine years. Maybe she could do the same for you? Won't you give her a try??

The Love Revolution is people coming together and committing to love others through simple acts of service. One person can make a mighty difference, but all of us working together is a revolution.

100 Creative Ways to Love Others:


Are you fed up with all the pain and injustice that’s plaguing the world? Nothing will ever change if we don’t get involved. The world is in desperate need of people who are willing to ban together and start a Love Revolution. Possibly one of Joyce’s most urgent books, The Love Revolution forces you to answer the question, “What are you doing for others?” Your answer could change your life and your world.

Enjoying Everyday Life® TV Listings
Tulsa

KGEB/53 M-F 1:30 PM 6:30 PM
KTZT/29 M-F 6:30 AM 10:30 AM 11:30 PM
KWHB/47 M-F 9:00 AM
TBN-KDOR/17 M-F 7:30 AM Sun 5:30 PM Tues 7:30 PM
I take up compassion and surrender my excuses. I stand against injustice and commit to live out simple acts of God's Love. I refuse to do nothing. This is my resolve. I AM THE LOVE REVOLUTION.

"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves."
Romans 12:9,10

p.s. For a limited time, you can receive her new Love Revolution Book for any donation amount

1 comment:

@nnie said...

I love love because love COVERS.

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

hugs!