Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where has the time gone?!

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I've posted anything....
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!
Well, I went looking through our pics to see what has kept us so busy and here's what I found...

Abby making Ice Cream Sundaes out of play-doh

Owen petting Baby Abella like she was a puppy at Will's Soccer Game
My not so cuddly lil' guy giving big KISSES to Abella...is he trying to "Rob the Cradle" already?!!

Good times with friends...it's SO nice to get out and be an adult every now and then!

My nondramatic hubby doing the Charade of a Lifetime...LOL! I am seriously cracking up just thinking about it. :)

Try guessing what he was acting out...

You might think some sexy supermodel or something...but no...it was HOLLY HOBBY! Where in the world did he get the idea to ride a horse and wave his long hair in the wind?!!!

My impromptu decision to potty train the O-Man...it went about as good as the look on his face


After finally talking him into putting the cute Wiggles underwear on...he decided it could be a fun game...climb on the potty game!
Or, even better...use the potty to climb up on Mommy's bathtub!

Oh no, it gets EVEN better...get on Mommy's Elliptical and pretend to surf!
Needless to say, I gave up after 5 pairs of wet and dirty underwear! We're waiting until summer when we don't have places we have to be!!

Will's Blue & Gold (Cub Scouts) Banquet...can't believe this was his 4th one!

Ella in pure bliss as she sips on her favorite guilty pleasure of all time...HOT COCOA with mini marshmallows!!

Our poor nose-less Snowman

Ella couldn't wait for Mommy to make Snow Ice Cream...so she nibbled on it while it was falling.

The Three Amigo's


Lots of 5 year old BIRTHDAY PARTIES lately!
(I can't believe my baby girl and all her friends are turning 5!!)

WOO HOO...YIPPEE!!

Ella keeps telling me "But Mommy...5 yr old's DON'T take naps!"
Well, apparently, they still do. And, this is her favorite way to take one ~ her 3 yr old nap mat from pre-school on the side of the bed with books surrounding her.

Will & Owen turning their new homemade hooded towels into Star Wars garb...the light saber fight ensued.

Believe it or not, Owen can totally hang. :)

Fun at the Kaleidoscope Children's Museum with friends...
BLOOMIN' BUDDIES

Ella's theatrical debut

Abby's balancing act
Owen & his buddy Ty checking out the cool aquarium

The two cutest 2 yr olds in Tulsa!
(Okay, I'm a little biased...but, come on...aren't they ADORABLE?!)
I hope they grow up to be the best of buds and serve God in a Big, Bold Way!
Owen Rockin' Out with his new guitar...

Okay, have any of you seen the movie Bride Wars! I had JUST seen the movie when this scene occured. And, guess who HAD to be the Bride? Yep, my Abby. She keeps reminding me that Lauragale got to be the Bride next...

Lauragale placing the Wedding Ring on Abby's hand...I DO.

I can't ever get enough of MOMENTS like this...
It's a dream come true for me to watch my daughters love one another so deeply.


And here comes the CABOOSE!

Fun at the Park
(For all you South Tulsans...there's the cutest little park just East of 106th & Memorial...inside that neighborhood. It has one of the biggest swing sets I've ever seen! And a Merry Go 'Round...don't see those much anymore!!)

Slip Slidin' Away...

My friend Janell Carter told me many years ago...when you're having a tough Mommy day ~
Take your kids to the Park...I agree.

And, even better...take a picnic lunch...keeps you from having to clean up your kitchen!

Well, that's just a few of things that have kept the time flyin' by...can't wait to see what April has in store for us!

p.s. Check out the song playing...it's my new favorite! "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller. Boy do I need a reminder to stay focused on the Lord even when things aren't going my way. Then, below that song is American Idol's Danny Gokey's "Jesus take the Wheel"...GO DANNY!! (For those of you who don't know, Danny's a Believer!!)


6 comments:

kim said...

Um, yeah, I agree...the two most adorable two year boys EVER! I can already imagine the trouble they will get into in the halls of Asbury together he he!!

Unknown said...

I agree too!! Those are the most ADORABLE 2 year old blonde boys in my life!!! They always make me smile and give the BEST hugs! Their mom's aren't bad either... ;)

Ro said...

Fun pics all around!!

L stewart said...

Where HAS the time gone?!!! Cute pics! I finally got around to doing a new post also. I always have the best intentions but it doesn't always get done!

@nnie said...

Love your catch up post. Your kiddos are sooo cute and it looks like it's already summer over at your house cause there's so much going on! :)
(except the snow pics, of course)

ThatsBaloney said...

I think you just took a huge dump. That's a lot of pics and catching up!! There were a lot of cute pics in there! Especially the one with me. :)
Seriously - will you email it to me?! Mine looks like I have 5 chins.
That Holly Hobby demonstration was the wackiest thing I've ever seen in my life. Especially coming from your hubster!!