Monday, January 19, 2009

He's Taller than Everyone...

Wed. night, 1/14/09
(taken from Ella's Journal - I have an electronic journal for each of my kiddo's...so much easier to record when you can type!)

Ella: “I’m never going to church again(she doesn’t want to see Miss Kim R get pie thrown in her face next week during Wed. Night Live's Mission Moment.)

Mommy: “That would make God sad.”

Ella: “Well, I can learn everything about God in the Bible. I already know everything anyway.”

Mommy: “You do? Okay, tell me 5 things you know about God”

Ella: “He died on the cross; He was born; He’s the holy ghost…" pause

Mommy: “Two more”

Ella: "He loves everyone, He knows everything about everyone…and, He’s taller than everyone!

Not bad for a 4 year old. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thurs., 1/15/09

Went to wake Ella up for school. She was cuddled up in her pink leopard robe (she had slept in it).

Ella groggily whispers: “I just had the GOODEST dream.”

When asked what it was about, she said, “I was at DisneyWorld.”

Ahhhh, the Joy of being a Child...

[Siggie.png]

3 comments:

@nnie said...

LOL, kids say the cutest things! And I love it when the things they talk about are God and Jesus. That adorable little Ella - what a cutie patootie! :)

L stewart said...

What a sweet girl! I wish we could see her more!

Amanda Herrold said...

oh how precious!!!